Kids Have Rights is a nonprofit organization that advocates and supports initiatives to ensure a safe and nurturing childhood to those who are at-risk, abandoned, involved with the Foster Care or Dependency Court Systems or otherwise endangered or threatened. We work to protect children, support caregivers, educate the public and push for meaningful change.
Donate to Kids have Rights
- RT @EndChildHunger: Today only @amazonsmile is donating 5% of purchases! Please support End Childhood Hunger! ht.ly/T7D6309YtZz 4 years ago
- RT @NatlHeadStart: "#HeadStart, Early Head Start, bring together all of the services that matter most to young children and their families"… 4 years ago
- RT @mfarver: Great Cause, Great Wine, Great Food. Join me to support ECH! twitter.com/EndChildHunger… 4 years ago
- Granderparents kidshaverightsblog.org/2016/05/19/gra… 4 years ago
- Grandparents Raising Grandchildren kidshaverightsblog.org/2016/05/19/gra… 4 years ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.