Donate to Kids have Rights
- RT @EndChildHunger: Today only @amazonsmile is donating 5% of purchases! Please support End Childhood Hunger! ht.ly/T7D6309YtZz 2 years ago
- RT @NKHevents: We're ending childhood #hunger one taste at a time - join us in #SanFrancisco on March 23. bit.ly/SFTaste2017 #SFTaste… 2 years ago
- RT @NatlHeadStart: "#HeadStart, Early Head Start, bring together all of the services that matter most to young children and their families"… 2 years ago
- RT @mfarver: Great Cause, Great Wine, Great Food. Join me to support ECH! twitter.com/EndChildHunger… 2 years ago
- Granderparents kidshaverightsblog.org/2016/05/19/gra… 2 years ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Monthly Archives: September 2010
via Florida Impact on Twitter: All Children deserve access to nutritious food! Pass H.R. 5504. NO cuts to SNAP (formerly known as “Food Stamps”). Sign the Florida Paper Plate Campaign here.
USA Today recently reported research findings confirming that bouncing from home to home exacts a significant toll on a child’s ability to learn. The study, conducted by researchers at the University of California at Berkeley, shows that foster children consistently … Continue reading
As reported by The Palm Beach Post: Most of Florida’s major health insurers have stopped writing new “child-only” insurance policies, and some of them pulled out of the market just days before new federal health-care provisions required insurers to provide full coverage … Continue reading
Restating the obvious? Whatever, let’s take nothing away from the Fort Meyers News-Press, who has an excellent multimedia presentation about poverty and challenges in Southwest Florida. Check out the story and features here.
Florida has received more than $5.7 million in Federal $’s for increasing foster care kid adoptions, despite a drop in the past year. The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services said Wednesday that Florida was one of 39 states … Continue reading