The Washington Post reports that the number of children being raised by their grandparents has risen sharply since the start of the recession in 2007, according to a new Pew Research Center study that found one in 10 children in the U.S. now lives with a grandparent. That’s 2.9 million children. You can read details of the story here.
Donate to Kids have Rights
- RT @EndChildHunger: Today only @amazonsmile is donating 5% of purchases! Please support End Childhood Hunger! ht.ly/T7D6309YtZz 3 years ago
- RT @NatlHeadStart: "#HeadStart, Early Head Start, bring together all of the services that matter most to young children and their families"… 3 years ago
- RT @mfarver: Great Cause, Great Wine, Great Food. Join me to support ECH! twitter.com/EndChildHunger… 4 years ago
- Granderparents kidshaverightsblog.org/2016/05/19/gra… 4 years ago
- Grandparents Raising Grandchildren kidshaverightsblog.org/2016/05/19/gra… 4 years ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.