The Orlando Business Journal reports that Florida is one of the top three states in the U.S. for uninsured children who are eligible for coverage under Medicaid or the Children’s Health Insurance Program, known as CHIP, according to a report published by Project HOPE, a nonprofit international health education organization. The complete report is here, or you can check out the Business Journal Article here.
Donate to Kids have Rights
- RT @EndChildHunger: Today only @amazonsmile is donating 5% of purchases! Please support End Childhood Hunger! ht.ly/T7D6309YtZz 5 years ago
- RT @NatlHeadStart: "#HeadStart, Early Head Start, bring together all of the services that matter most to young children and their families"… 5 years ago
- RT @mfarver: Great Cause, Great Wine, Great Food. Join me to support ECH! twitter.com/EndChildHunger… 5 years ago
- Granderparents kidshaverightsblog.org/2016/05/19/gra… 6 years ago
- Grandparents Raising Grandchildren kidshaverightsblog.org/2016/05/19/gra… 6 years ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.