Children who witness violent and abusive behavior in their homes are the most likely individuals to become perpetrators of domestic violence in the future. Men who are exposed to domestic violence in childhood are twice as likely to abuse their own partner and children, while women experiencing abuse in childhood are more likely to become victims of domestic violence in the future.
Donate to Kids have Rights
- RT @EndChildHunger: Today only @amazonsmile is donating 5% of purchases! Please support End Childhood Hunger! ht.ly/T7D6309YtZz 2 years ago
- RT @NKHevents: We're ending childhood #hunger one taste at a time - join us in #SanFrancisco on March 23. bit.ly/SFTaste2017 #SFTaste… 2 years ago
- RT @NatlHeadStart: "#HeadStart, Early Head Start, bring together all of the services that matter most to young children and their families"… 2 years ago
- RT @mfarver: Great Cause, Great Wine, Great Food. Join me to support ECH! twitter.com/EndChildHunger… 2 years ago
- Granderparents kidshaverightsblog.org/2016/05/19/gra… 3 years ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.