Fundraising tip: Network for Good offers an easy way for nonprofits to offer a monthly giving program that makes it a snap for donors to set up a recurring donation. Why do recurring gifts matter? They analyzed $106M in donations from 2013 to understand how recurring giving drives donation dollars to good causes. Read the article here, or check out the info graphic they produced, below:
Donate to Kids have Rights
- RT @EndChildHunger: Today only @amazonsmile is donating 5% of purchases! Please support End Childhood Hunger! ht.ly/T7D6309YtZz 5 years ago
- RT @NatlHeadStart: "#HeadStart, Early Head Start, bring together all of the services that matter most to young children and their families"… 5 years ago
- RT @mfarver: Great Cause, Great Wine, Great Food. Join me to support ECH! twitter.com/EndChildHunger… 5 years ago
- Granderparents kidshaverightsblog.org/2016/05/19/gra… 6 years ago
- Grandparents Raising Grandchildren kidshaverightsblog.org/2016/05/19/gra… 6 years ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.